Take advantage of the long-term benefits of energy efficiency and heating and cooling savings!
The array of immediate and long-term benefits of spray foam insulation makes it a sound investment for any homeowner. From energy efficiency through to major heating and cooling savings, it’s the wise choice. With spray foam insulation, you will:
- Achieve considerable heating and cooling savings each month
- Use your HVAC equipment less often and improve your home’s energy efficiency thanks to the air sealing qualities
- ‘Right-size’ your heating and cooling equipment since it will use less energy to keep your home comfortable
- Add incredible resale value when you decide to sell
- Minimize allergens, pollutants and airborne moisture entering your home
- Minimize the risk of respiratory distress and probability of mould growth
- Help contribute to a healthier indoor environment
- Minimize the likelihood of drafts and hot/cold spots
- Reduce airborne noise from outside and within your home
- Protect against the risk of mould and mould growth
- Deter pests from nesting within the walls of your home
- Add structural integrity, particularly with closed-cell foam insulation
With such an array of long-term benefits, traditional insulation types cannot compare. Fragile, fibrous and ineffective, traditional insulation such as fibreglass and cellulose fall behind when insulating and air-sealing your home.
Invest in an insulation and air barrier material that will quickly payback your initial investment and pay you back in savings every day.