Total design flexibility in commercial building projects
In commercial building designs, architects are only limited by the imagination – and the materials they are specifying for the construction of the building. However, architects can achieve total design flexibility in commercial building projects when specifying Icynene closed cell spray foam insulation in continuous insulation applications. Both Icynene ProSeal and Icynene ProSeal Eco offer design flexibility in various ways:
- Suitable for both cavity fill and continuous exterior applications
- Tested in NFPA 285 approved wall assemblies for more design flexibility
- Fire tested for commercial building types I, II, III, IV and V construction
- Wide range of cost effective ASTM E119 tests of rated assemblies for flexibility
- One hour, two hour as well as three hour fire ratings appropriate for a greater range of structure types
- One formulation with superior adhesion to common building substrates under a wide range of environmental conditions
Additionally, both Icynene ProSeal and Icynene ProSeal Eco allow construction crews to continue working without delays due to weather. Icynene ProSeal can be sprayed year round, even at cold temperatures as low as 23°F while Icynene ProSeal Eco can be sprayed year round in temperatures as low as 5°F.
Plus, with cost savings per square foot based on the total installed cost, using Icynene closed cell spray foam insulation is a faster, cheaper and better solution. The following video details the performance advantages as well as the cost savings of closed cell spray foam in steel frame and CMU continuous insulation applications.
Interested in learning more? Access the free white paper “The Performance Benefits of using Medium Density Spray Foam in Continuous Insulation Applications” below.