Classic Max (LD-C-50-V2) Spray foam Insulation
Icynene Classic Max – A low-VOC, ignition barrier-free spray foam product
Icynene Classic Max, together with an unvented attic assembly configuration, can help smother an attic fire in less than a minute! The industry’s most thoroughly fire tested spray foam insulation material can help enhance your reputation and the quality of your homes. This low-VOC, ignition barrier-free spray foam also allows for re-occupancy after two hours of active ventilation (at 40 ACH) following installation, meaning less inconvenience for homeowners and a shorter construction schedule.
Key product features
- Aged thermal resistance: 3.7 per inch
- Construction types: I – V
- Core density: 0.5lb.
- Superior sound control.
- Vapor permeable, supports bi-directional drying of assemblies
- <5% water absorption
- Can be sprayed in a wide temperature range for applications,
- making it suitable for any climate
- Ignition barrier free-material for residential unvented attic applications
- Low-VOC, allowing for re-entry in one hour and re-occupancy in two hoursat prescribed ventilation rate
* R means resistance to heat flow. The higher the R-value, the greater the insulating power. Compare insulation R-values before you buy. There are other factors to consider. The amount of insulation you need depends mainly on the climate you live in. Also, your fuel savings from insulation will depend upon the climate, the type and size of your house, the amount of insulation already in your house, and your fuel use patterns and family size. If you buy too much insulation, it will cost you more than what you'll save on fuel. To get the marked R-value, it is essential that this insulation be installed properly.