Icynene introduces a world first - ProSeal Eco. A revolutionary new spray foam insulation, Icynene ProSeal Eco is the world’s only environmentally responsible 100% water blown closed-cell spray foam. With no synthetic blowing agent, Icynene ProSeal Eco has significantly expanded the possibilities of commercial wall assembly applications.
With NFPA 285 along with characteristics qualifying as ASHRAE 90.1-compliant and continuous insulation and air barrier approvals, Icynene ProSeal Eco offers architects and builders more design flexibility than any other product on the market. Plus, Icynene ProSeal Eco has been tested in range of ASTM E119 approved wall assemblies with the most cost effective materials resulting in the broadest range of application possibilities.
Top Three Reasons to use Icynene ProSeal Eco in your residential projects:
- No ozone-depleting blowing agent, 100% water blown
- No hydrofluorocarbons (HFC’s) or polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE’s)
- Tested in NFPA 285 approved wall assemblies for more design flexibility
- Wide range of cost effective ASTM E119 tests of rated assemblies for ultimate flexibility
- One hour, two hour as well as three hour fire ratings appropriate for a greater range of structure types
- One formulation with superior adhesion to common building substrates under a wide range of environmental conditions
- Can be sprayed at temperatures as low as 5°F
- Air impermeable material with built-in vapor retarder
- Low water absorption
Top Three Benefits of Insulating with Icynene Spray Foam Insulation
- Increase Energy Efficiency – Combining insulating R-Value and air barrier performance, Icynene spray foam lets you minimize two major sources of heat loss and gain. As a result, up to 50% in heating and cooling savings can be achieved.
- Improved Indoor Environments – Due to Icynene’s air-sealing qualities, the entry of airborne irritants such as allergens, drafts and humidity can be reduced. Combined with proer mechanical ventilation, Icynene spray foam helps your clients control the air they breathe in their homes.
- Contributes to LEED points – Earn vital LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) points through the use of Icynene spray foam in your residential builds.