Residential spray foam insulation offers your clients an array of immediate and long-term benefits. Impress your clients and show them why to use spray foam insulation in homes and why it’s guaranteed to last. Residential spray foam lets you overcome a number of construction challenges, plus:
- air seals the entire building envelope
- can achieve savings up to 50% in heating and cooling through energy efficiency
- protects against external allergens and pollutants improving air quality
- protects your projects with advanced moisture management
- fills in any unique cavity shape, regardless of design or climate
- supported by the industry’s premier spray foam contractor network
Recognized globally by organizations including the International Code Council Evaluation Service, your clients can be assured as to why use spray foam insulation in homes.
Additionally, our Building Science and Engineering teams can provide you with advice and guidance in residential spray foam applications and which Icynene foam product is best for your builds.
Visually show your clients the benefits of spray foam insulation. This infographic explains benefits of residential spray foam vs. traditional insulation types.