Seize the long-term benefits of energy efficiency & savings!
The immediate and long-term benefits of spray foam insulation far outweigh the initial costs associated with installation. This insulating and air sealing material provides endless benefits. By investing in spray foam insulation you will:
- Make significant heating and cooling savings every month, in some cases by up to 50%^ !
- Improve your home’s energy efficiency by using your HVAC equipment less often thanks to spray foam’s air sealing qualities
- ‘Right-size’ your HVAC equipment because it uses less effort to heat and cool your home
- Add resale value to your home should you choose to sell
- Reduce amount of allergens, pollutants and moisture entering your home
- Reduce danger of respiratory distress and chance of mold growth
- Help improve indoor air quality, ideal for allergy sufferers
- Keep you and your family warm in winter, cool in summer and comfortable all year round
- Reduce the risk of drafts, hot or cold spots
- Minimize airborne noise from external sources and noise from within your home (such as plumbing runs)
- Protect your home against mold and mold growth
- Avoid pests and critters living and nesting in your home
- Add structural integrity to your home (especially with closed-cell insulation)
These immediate and long-term benefits are unmatched by traditional insulation types like fibreglass and cellulose. Fragile, fibrous and inefficient, traditional insulations cannot match the advantages of spray foam.
Investing in an insulation and air barrier material will not only quickly payback the initial investment but give you significant savings every month for as long as you live in your home.
^ Savings vary. Find out why in the seller's fact sheet on R-values. Higher R-values mean greater insulating power.