10 Questions to Ask Your Spray Foam Contractor
Making the right choice in spray foam contractor
Nowadays, ‘Icynene’ is synonymous with ‘spray foam insulation’. Be confident that you made the right choice in spray foam contractor by only using a licensed Icynene spray foam contractor. By doing so you’ll avoid quality issues, installation problems and protect yourself from off-brand insulation issues. Here are some questions you can ask your contractor.
- How many homes in the area have you installed this product in?
- Can you provide any references?
- Do you offer a lifetime warranty, and how does it compare to your competitors’?
- Can you show me your manufacturer certification?
- Are you bonded and carrying workers’ compensation & liability insurance?
- Will you do the work yourselves, or subcontract it?
- How much experience and training do your installers have?
- Who is responsible for getting permits?
- Walk me through how you’ll take care of my home during installation.
- Should I make arrangements to be out of my home during installation?
If you are not confident in the responses you have been given, contact Icynene and we can help ensure you are working with a licensed Icynene spray foam contractor.