Energy Effcient Design & Spray Foam Insulation
Optimize your design’s energy efficiency
Spray foam insulation is a two-in-one building material that provides both insulating R-value and air seal that helps you achieve your design’s energy efficiency goal. As an effective air seal material that mitigates air leakage, spray foam insulation can help your clients reduce their building’s energy consumption each month.
Additionally, energy efficiency resulting from specifying spray foam insulation can contribute to the reduction of:
- space conditioning (heating and cooling) costs
- carbon emissions
- the number of separate building materials used
- construction schedules
Air leakage can account for up to 40% of a building’s energy loss so it’s important to consider specifying a building material that:
- provides insulating R-value and air sealing
- consistently performs all year-round regardless of climate or season
- meets today’s stringent building codes
- minimizes material waste and costs
- contributes to LEEDv3 legacy credits as well as new LEEDv4 credits
Contact A Commercial Building Insulation Expert
- Call our experts at 1-800-758-7325 or email email@example.com
- Get in touch with one of our licensed commercial Contractors.
Get ready for LEED v4 and the Building Life-Cycle Impact Reduction and Building Product Disclosure credits.
Icynene was an industry participant in the LCA study performed by the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance (SPFA). Access the industry-generic EPD’s, as published by UL Environment.