Understanding the Design Advantages of Icynene ProSeal & Icynene ProSeal Eco
Architects can achieve total design flexibility in commercial building projects when specifying Icynene ProSeal and Icynene ProSeal Eco in continuous insulation applications. Both offer design flexibility in various ways:
- Suitable for both cavity fill and continuous exterior applications
- Tested in NFPA 285 approved wall assemblies for more design flexibility
- Fire tested for commercial building types I, II, III, IV and V construction
- Wide range of cost effective ASTM E119 tests of rated assemblies for flexibility
- One hour, two hour as well as three hour fire ratings appropriate for a greater range of structure types
- One formulation with superior adhesion to common building substrates under a wide range of environmental conditions
Icynene ProSeal can be sprayed year round, even at cold temperatures as low as 23°F while Icynene ProSeal Eco can be sprayed year round in temperatures as low as 5°F.
For more details, check out the video below, which details the performance advantages as well as the cost savings of closed cell spray foam in steel frame and CMU continuous insulation applications.
Download the free eBook by clicking the link below.