MD-C-200 Spray Foam Insulation
Closed-cell spray foam for residential insulation applications Icynene MD-C-200 closed-cell spray foam insulation allows builders to push the limits of design while meeting or exceeding local building code requirements. A robust, two-pound closed-cell spray foam insulation, Icynene MD-C-200 is ideal for residential insulation applications and is ABAA approved. Closed-cell spray foam insulation meets the criteria set by FEMA for resisting bulk water, making it ideal for use in zones prone to flooding and hurricanes.
Key product features
- Aged thermal resistance: 6.6 per inch
- Construction types: I - V
- Core Density: 2.2lb.
- Evaluated and listed by ABAA as an air barrier material
- Class II vapor retarder at 1.5” thickness
- Meets FEMA criteria for resisting water absorption
- Compliant to California Department of Public Health EHLB v1.1-2010 Emissions Specification Section 01350