ProSeal Overview for Builders
Icynene ProSeal is a high-performance, low-VOC closed-cell spray foam insulation product that sets a new benchmark in excellence. Icynene ProSeal allows you meet today’s building code requirements with confidence while meeting tight construction schedules, thanks to its short re-entry time possibilities. Closed-cell spray foam insulation meets the criteria set by FEMA for resisting bulk water, making it ideal for use in zones prone to flooding and hurricanes.
- Aged thermal resistance: 7.1 per inch
- Construction types: I - V
- Core density: 2.4lb.
- Low VOC
- Air impermeable
- One formulation suitable for year-round use
- Higher initial pass of 3” to achieve R-21 in one pass
- Class II vapor retarder at 1.5” thickness
- Meets FEMA criteria for resisting water absorption
- Compliant to California Department of Public Health EHLB v1.1-2010 Emissions Specification Section 01350
- Low VOC allowing for re-entry in one hour and re-occupancy in two hours at prescribed ventilation rate