Improve Home Comfort with Spray Foam
Embrace true comfort in your home with Icynene spray foam insulation. Making your house feel like a home involves choosing the best of everything, from the furniture to the fixtures, and even the colors with which you decorate. It only makes sense, then, to choose an insulation that can add to you and your family’s home comfort. Icynene spray foam insulation can help improve home comfort for the whole family in many ways, including:
Through its air sealing properties, Icynene spray foam insulation:
- limits air leakage to optimize HVAC equipment performance
- helps maintain even temperatures throughout the home, including the attic
Energy-efficient spray foam insulation helps to reduce the energy required by HVAC equipment to heat and/or cool the home.
- Icynene open cell spray foam insulation is able to help reduce airborne sound transmission as well as noise from your home’s plumbing, thanks to its air sealing properties.
- Has natural sound absorbing qualities thanks to its soft texture.
- Muffles sounds both within your home (think plumbing runs or media rooms) and from outside your home as well.
Mold and Moisture Control
- Fills any cracks or gaps present, creating an effective air seal which helps to reduce the risk of moisture penetrating and causing problems related to condensation buildup.
- The material is not considered a food source for mold.
- Gaps and cracks are filled and air leakage is reduced, so the chance of drafts or cold spots throughout your home will be minimized.
- FEMA has identified closed cell spray foam insulation as a flood resistant material, which makes Icynene ideal for homes in flood-prone regions.
Indoor Air Quality
- Icynene helps minimize the entrance of allergens and pollutants into the home, thanks to its air sealing properties.
Not a Food Source For Pests
- Icynene spray foam insulation is not considered a food source for any type of pest.