Experience the benefits of Icynene’s latest open cell product!
New Icynene OC No-Mix features:
- Optimized formulation delivers results at temperatures ranging from 20°F - 120°F
- No-mix formula
- Ideal for meeting Energy Code requirements
Icynene OC No-Mix
Discover the performance characteristics of Icynene OC No-Mix open-cell spray foam insulation for yourself!
Low density Icynene OC No-Mix features:
- Core Density: 0.5 lb/ft3
- R-Value: R-3.9 at 1”; R-3.7/inch at greater thicknesses
- Air Barrier at 3.5”
- Can be sprayed in a wide temperature range for applications, making it suitable for any climate
- No ignition barrier required for limited-access attic and crawlspace applications
- Low VOC allowing for re-entry in 1 hour and reoccupancy in 4 hours (at 20ACH)
- Water-blown formula
- No mixing required, saving valuable preparation time.
- Energy savings and durability, while significantly reducing unmanaged moisture and air infiltration.
|THICKNESS (inches)||R-VALUE ( o F•ft2 •h/Btu)|
The chart shows the R-value of this insulation. R means resistance to heat flow. The higher the R-value, the greater the insulating power. Compare insulation R-values before you buy. There are other factors to consider. The amount of insulation you need depends mainly on the climate you live in. Also, your fuel savings from insulation will depend upon the climate, the type and size of your house, the amount of insulation already in your house, and your fuel use patterns and family size. If you buy too much insulation, it will cost you more than what you'll save on fuel. To get the marked R-value, it is essential that this insulation be installed properly.