ProSeal HFO Overview for Builders
Next Generation Closed-Cell Spray Foam Insulation with HFO
Capitalize on the latest environmentally-sensitive innovation from the industry leader, and keep your contractor spraying without delays. High-performance medium-density spray foam Icynene ProSeal HFO offers a very low global warming potential (GWP), a measure of how much heat a substance can trap in the atmosphere. With a GWP of 1, Icynene ProSeal HFO is a smarter solution for those seeking an environmentally sound and responsible option in their commercial and residential designs.
- Aged Thermal Resistance: 6.2 per inch*
- Construction Types: I - V
- Core Density: 2.0lb.
- Higher initial pass of 5.5” to achieve R-38 in one pass
- GWP = 1
- Greenguard Gold certified
- Class II vapor retarder at 1.4” thickness
- Meets FEMA criteria for resisting water absorption
* R means resistance to heat flow. The higher the R-value, the greater the insulating power. Compare insulation R-values before you buy. There are other factors to consider. The amount of insulation you need depends mainly on the climate you live in. Also, your fuel savings from insulation will depend upon the climate, the type and size of your house, the amount of insulation already in your house, and your fuel use patterns and family size. If you buy too much insulation, it will cost you more than what you'll save on fuel. To get the marked R-value, it is essential that this insulation be installed properly.