Proseal HFO Overview for Architects
Next Generation Closed-Cell Spray Foam Insulation with HFO
Experience the benefits of the latest environmentally-sensitive innovation from the industry leader! Icynene ProSeal HFO spray foam insulation aims to help reduce its global warming impact, a measure of how much heat a substance can trap in the atmosphere. With a GWP of 1, Icynene ProSeal HFO is a smarter solution for those seeking an environmentally sound and responsible option in their commercial and residential designs. Additionally, Icynene ProSeal HFO offers numerous opportunities which contribute directly or indirectly towards points for the certification of LEED projects.
- Aged Thermal Resistance: 6.2 per inch*
- Construction Types: I - V
- Core Density: 2.0lb.
- Higher initial pass of 5.5” to achieve R-38 in one pass
- GWP = 1
- Greenguard Gold certified
- Class II vapor retarder at 1.4” thickness
- Meets FEMA criteria for resisting water absorption
* R means resistance to heat flow. The higher the R-value, the greater the insulating power. Compare insulation R-values before you buy. There are other factors to consider. The amount of insulation you need depends mainly on the climate you live in. Also, your fuel savings from insulation will depend upon the climate, the type and size of your house, the amount of insulation already in your house, and your fuel use patterns and family size. If you buy too much insulation, it will cost you more than what you'll save on fuel. To get the marked R-value, it is essential that this insulation be installed properly.